Click any project title to learn more about it. (Most links will open in a new window. Please turn off any pop-up blockers.)
- Rhomas Designs
- Formed in 2008, Rhomas Designs is the theatrical marketing, graphic design and publicity company created by Ren French and Thomas Adkins. It offers a clever approach to design and promotion to encourage audience growth for small theatres and not-for-profits.
- The Clifton Monroe Chronicles
- Co-created the serial drama/comedy, re-imagining old radio theatre for a new era.“… a witty, charming trip to days of radio thrillers… Co-creators Ren French and Thomas Adkins have not sought to simply mimic those old Depression-era mysteries. This is a funny and entertaining homage to those shows, one that adds a clever, contemporary wit without losing the original charm of the medium. There is a playful naughtiness reminiscent of the screwball comedies of the time.: — Theodore P. Mahne, The Times-Picayune
- KCACTF Region 4 website
- Freshly updated the backend of the KCACTF website to allow multiple blogs, better searching and more social interaction for students and faculty in the southeast region.
- Emerging Artists Theatre benefit
- Designed the invitation to be used for this year’s event.
- Broadway Beauty Pageant
- Served on the event planning committee for this benefit for the Ali Forney Center
- Updated the website for 2011-12
- Helped procure donated items for VIP gift bags for major donors
- Family History
- Scanning every photo from our family albums and researching the history
- Thanks to Theresa for all of her work in researching the genealogy!